Credit cards will be automatically processed on the 1st of every month with the exception of August, when it is processed on the first class day. We currently accept payment via credit card through our online registration system.
- School Year Session Weekly Classes: Tuition fees are based per family on a “36 weeks of class / ten month season” divided into equal monthly payments. If you join the class late, for example in January, you are only charged for the months you are in attendance. All tuition is due on the 1st of the month and is non-refundable. All weekly class tuitions include Unlimited Supervised Open Gym for that session. To withdraw from class, you must provide 30 days written notice to Akrosphere Aerial & Circus Arts, so that we can open the class slot to someone on our waiting list. Students will be considered absent unless we receive written notice.
- Summer Session Evening Weekly Classes: Tuition Fees for summer session weekly classes are based per family on a “7 weeks of class season” which is a one-time payment for the entire summer. All tuition is due on the 1st of June and is non-refundable. Credit cards will be automatically processed on the first day of the summer season, which is June 1st. All weekly class tuitions include Unlimited Supervised Open Gym every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for the 7 week session. If you join the class late, for example if you miss the first two weeks, you are only charged for the classes you are in attendance. (In this case, the 5 classes you were in attendance.)
- 1-Week Intensives and One Time Workshops: these are charged to your card one time only upon signing up, and are non-refundable unless special circumstances apply. (Death in the family, etc.) 1-week-long Intensives include Unlimited Supervised Open Gym for the entire week of the intensive.
1st class: Full Rate
Each additional class: $40 discount weekly classes, $25 discount for intensives
Siblings: $25 discount for 1st class, then the $40/$25 discount applies
To withdraw from class, you must provide 30 days written notice to the Akrosphere studio, so that we can open the class slot to someone on our waiting list. Students will be considered absent unless we receive written notice.
REGISTRATION FEE: $35 each student (non-refundable)
** SPECIAL: Sign up in June and we will waive the $35 registration fee!
PRIVATE LESSONS / SEMI-PRIVATES:
Prefer a more 1-on-1 learning environment? We can do that! Private lessons are available in Aerial Silks, Cyr Wheel, Lyra, Trapeze, Aerial Hammock, and Acro/Tumbling.
To schedule privates in our studio, fees must be pre-paid. A 24-hour notice is required for all cancellations. Supervised Open Gym is INCLUDED in the price for the Saturday following the private lesson, so the students can practice what they learned.
– 1 student: $50 / half hour; $90 / hour
– 2 students: $70 / half hour; $120 / hour
– 3 or more students: call for rates
There will be a $15 late fee charged on all accounts in arrears for ten days or more.
RETURNED CHECK FEE: $25
OPEN GYM at the Akrosphere Studio:
Supervised Open Gym is INCLUDED on Wednesdays 6-8pm and Saturdays from 11-2pm each week in the monthly tuition for students taking weekly classes.
The rate is $15 cash at the door per session for anyone not currently enrolled in at least one weekly class at Akrosphere.
We currently accept payment via credit card through our online registration system.
Once you have secured your spot, you can print out and complete the Akrosphere Release Form (button below) and bring it with you to your first day of class. Safety is of the utmost importance to us; because of that, we do require each child to have a physical exam prior to participating.